TAAC's Little Free Library Project
In January 2019, the project opened at the city's five community sites.
- Iron Mountain and Sand Flat Centers. Texarkana, Arkansas Department of Parks and Recreation.
- Southwest Center. Texarkana, Texas, Parks and Recreation Department.
- HATT @ Pecan Ridge, Texarkana, Texas
- Salvation Army's Boys and Girls Club on Buchanan Road, Texarkana, Texas.
- In March 2000, Texarkana Regional Arts Center, Downtown Texarkana, became the sixth Little Free Library site.
These libraries belong to everyone. All citizens can use these libraries.
Choose a book. Read the book.
Read the book to younger siblings, family members, and friends.
Books can be donated at the LFL location of your choice.
In August 2020, TAAC's Little Free Libraries at Southwest Center moved to Rosehill Ridge; Iron Mountain to Smith Keys Apartments; and Sand Flat to Pecan Oats.